WHO WE ARE
Who We Are
- Red Point Construction, LLC is a full-service general contractor based in Palmer, Alaska.
- Red Point Construction is a majority owned subsidiary of Ninilchik Native Association, Inc (NNAI) and a sister company to White Mountain Construction, LLC.
- Red Point Construction is a certified SBA 8(a) business development program participant and Minority owned entity.
- Our Management and team leaders have extensive experience successfully executing challenging projects throughout Alaska and the Pacific Rim for both government agencies and commercial clients.
- Our team has the personnel, skills, equipment, experience and capabilities to self-preform many disciplines and offer innovative solutions to challenges creating value to our clients.
- Highly motivated team that brings value, integrity, safety, and quality while creating successful partnerships and establishing lasting customer relationships.
What We Do
Red Point Construction, LLC is a full-service general contractor based in Palmer, Alaska specializing in commercial and industrial design build projects for Government Agencies and commercial clients.
- Commercial and Industrial Building Construction
- Military and Commercial Aviation Fueling Systems and process piping
- API Tank Repairs
- Above and Below Ground Storage Tank Installation, Removal or Repair.
- Electrical and Controls
- Mechanical systems
- Concrete, Civil and Underground Utilities
- Excavation and Site Reclamation
- Vertical Construction and Tennent improvements
- Design Build
- Remote Projects
The staff at Red Point Construction is comprised of a group of individuals that has substantial past performance experience in the successful execution of numerous Design-Builds, Bid-Builds, SRM task orders for the USACE, USAF, USCG, DLA and other DOD agencies in Alaska and the Pacific Rim. Our team is very familiar with the procedures and process at JBER, FTWW, EIE, Clear AFS and other remote locations in Alaska. Our management staff has extensive experience in the Alpha process and the fair and reasonable negotiations of direct awards.
Red Points Team is currently staffed with qualified persons prepared to serve in key roles as Program Managers, Project Managers, Quality Control Managers, Site – Safety Health Officers and Site Superintendents. The managers at Red Point are well versed in managing and scheduling multiple projects simultaneously in various challenging geographic locations.
JBE030, CONSTRUCTION FUEL TRUCK OFF LOAD FACILITY
Location: JBER, AK Client: U.S. Air Force through Prime Contractor – ASRC Value: $600,000 POC: Brandon Carlson, ABL / ASRC & Joel Spano, AK USACE Description: Self performance of electrical, mechanical, fuel piping fabrication and installation, 20k gal. underground storage tank (UST) installation, PLC / SCADA controls, controls integration, fuel inventory upgrades, cathodic protection and system commissioning. Active project.
PIPELINES INSPECTIONS, MECHANICAL SUPPORT SERVICES
Location: Naval Station Point Loma & North Island San Diego, CA Client: Enterprise Engineering, Inc. Value: $82,000 POC: Jessie Frederick, PE Description: Provided manpower to support Pipeline inspections, Pipeline Pigging Operations and Filter Separator Vessel service.
REPAIR 168TH ANG TANKER ROW APRONS
Location: Eielson AFB, AK Client: U.S. Air Force through Prime Contractor – Exclusive Paving Value: $685,000 POC: Chuck Chagnon, Exclusive Paving & Dave Wilson, USAF Description: Self performance of electrical, mechanical, fuel piping fabrication and installation of below grade hydrant pits and controls.
WHY RED POINT CONSTRUCTION
Red Point Construction is uniquely qualified for various scopes of work. We have an established team of experienced leaders with an established track record of providing for outstanding projects. Our outstanding team of highly competent and motivated employees understand our company goals and the commitment to the success of each client’s project.
Reputation for a proven technical approach which offers exceptional value to customers along with integrity, quality and long-lasting relationships on each and every project.
Significant self-performance capabilities that bring increased value, quality, flexibility and control to the project.
Our management team has extensive experience successfully executing challenging projects throughout Alaska and the pacific rim for both government agencies and commercial clients.
Red Point Construction